Student Membership Fee Reimbursement
The Association will reimburse the cost of a student’s first year membership in the American Health Information Management Associate for any student enrolled in a Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) or Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) in the state of NJ
CRITERIA FOR REIMBURSEMENT
- The student must be an accepted student in one of the accredited HIA or HIT program in NJ.
- The student MUST select NJ as the component state association on the AHIMA application.
- Application for reimbursement must be received by 60 days of the date on the receipt.
- Application for reimbursement is the sole responsibility of the student.
PROCEDURE FOR REIMBURSEMENT
- Upon completing the AHIMA application for membership, the student will complete a disbursement voucher for the membership fee.
- The student will submit the application for reimbursement to the mailing address indicated along with the attached documents:
- Receipt for proof of payment (cancelled check, printout of receipt for on-line registration).
- A copy of the membership card showing NJ as the CSA.
- Request for reimbursement must be within 60 days of the date on the receipt or no reimbursement will be processed.
Application for reimbursement is the sole responsibility of the student.
The above document will open in a new window.Note: as of July 2017 the fee for student membership is $49.