A special thank you to our 2018 corporate sponsors!
|CBIZ KA Consulting Services, LLC
50 Millstone Road
Bldg. 200, Suite 230
East Windsor, NJ 08520
Website: http://www.kaconsults.com CBIZ KA Consulting Services, LLC, has been providing data-driven, revenue cycle solutions since 1978, including: revenue assurance, compliance, Medicaid and eligibility and analytics-driven consulting.
IntellisDan Cooke President & CEO
1742 S Woodland Blvd
Deland, FL 32720
Phone: (866) 840-6052
NJHA Healthcare Business SolutionsTim Keough
760 Alexander Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
Website: www.njha.com/business-services NJHA-HBS Health Information Services is committed to helping health information professionals and their organizations achieve excellence. Our exceptional services include: coding and data quality, interim management, and consulting, tailored educational programs for coders, physicians, and department directors. We can assist with HIM software needs also. We have designed and developed AUDIT Trax – a tool for managing audits, and HIPAATrax – a practical solution to assist you in the accounting of disclosures provision under HIPAA.
Lori A. Hedges-Stephens, RHIA
129 Littleton Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Website: www.njpr.com Listening, Guiding, Supporting...Services and Solutions...NJPR Puts It All Together. Since 1974 NJPR has provided hospital and medical support services to the healthcare community. NJPR offers medical transcription, coding support, ICD-10 education, data quality and documentation review, HIM operations support and customized services.
1924 Dana Avenue
Medical Coding, HIM, Clinical Documentation Improvement and Revenue Integrity Services from UASI - UASI is a leading national provider of revenue cycle solutions designed to help healthcare facilities achieve correct reimbursement in the quickest possible time. Our services include: Remote Coding, Coding Compliance Review, ICD-10 Solutions, Clinical Documentation Improvement, Interim Management, Training and Revenue Integrity Services. Based in Cincinnati, Ohio with service nationally, UASI is unique in its ability to fuse professional services and technology to deliver superior financial performance.
Insterested in becoming a corporate sponsor for NJHIMA? Click here for the Become a Corporate Sponsor.
NJHIMA is pleased to offer Corporate Sponsorship for the 2018 calendar year. Sponsorship will provide your company with greater exposure to the NJHIMA membership. The fee is $450.00.
In addition to increased visibility to the members, NJHIMA Corporate Sponsors are exclusively entitled to the following benefits:
- Company listing , description and logo on Corporate Sponsors page on the NJHIMA website, with link to sponsor’s website
- Advertising rate of $50 per each 90 day job posting
- Logo on the NJHIMA homepage
- Prime location at NJHIMA Annual Meeting Exhibit Hall with 15% discount on booth package
- Inclusion in Corporate Sponsor page in Annual Meeting printed program and signage with company name and logo.
- Opportunity to co-sponsor an NJHIMA Quarterly Education meeting with the ability to have a representative present a brief introduction of the company during the meeting and to distribute marketing material at the registration desk.
- Use of the NJHIMA logo on company website designating the company as an NJHIMA Corporate Sponsor
Please Email your corporate logo to: firstname.lastname@example.org (we accept the following formats: .jpg, .png, and .gifs)