HIM Physician Coder, FT, Days
Company Name: Capital Health
Job Title: HIM Physician Coder, FT, Days, Possible Telecommuting, CPC, CCS
Work Setting: Hospital
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Description: Capital Health is the region's leader in advanced medicine with significant investments in advanced technologies and the area's most experienced physicians. Comprising its two hospitals (Capital Health Regional Medical Center in Trenton and Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell), an outpatient facility in Hamilton Township, and various primary and specialty care practices across the region, Capital Health is a growing healthcare organization that is accredited by The Joint Commission and received Magnet® status three times in recognition of its quality patient care, innovations in professional nursing practice, and nursing excellence.
Telecommuting is an option for experienced coder.
• Assigns codes and maintains proper sequencing of codes for DRG assignment per coding guidelines.
• Works with physicians or other staff to obtain missing documentation or signatures.
• High school diploma or GED.
• CCS and/or CPC-H certification preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology.
• Understanding of ICD-10 and CPT coding classifications.
• Acquired competency to perform diagnostic and procedural coding.
• Basic computer skills.
• Must take and pass a coding test.
• Competitive salaries
• Low employee expense for medical and dental insurance
• 403(b) Savings and Retirement Program
Easy commute from PA and major NJ routes.
Find out why our 3000+ employees have chosen Capital Health.
For more information and to apply online, please visit http://capitalhealth.attnhr.com/jobs/136442
Equal opportunity employer.