Health Information Management Manager
Company Name: Kindred Healthcare
Job Title: Health Information Management Manager
Work Setting: Hospital
Job Type: Full Time
IT’S SIMPLE. You want to work in a hospital setting where you are valued and appreciated – where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the patients you treat.
You want to be challenged by your job without being overwhelmed by it. You want to play an instrumental role in helping a patient recover, sometimes against strong odds, and go home. What you want is Kindred Healthcare.
Our mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve. Join us!
Under general supervision, directs the provision of health information services of the hospital consistent with standards of accrediting and regulatory agencies and requirements of Kindred Healthcare. Plans and develops health information systems. Develops and implements new policies and procedures for handling health information and assists in medical research and health care projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in medical record science or medical record administration.
- Certification by examination as a Registered Records Administrator by the American Medical Records Association. RHIA Certified.
- 7 years’ experience in medical records, including at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Experience with supervision, hiring, and evaluations. Previous experience in electronic medical record environment.
- At least 2-5 years’ experience as a Record Room Administrator required.
Location: Wayne, NJ(9/21/18 -12/21/18)