2018 Exhibitor Information
The Board of NJHIMA is pleased to invite you to participate in our 2018 Annual Meeting with Coding, Health Informatics and Information Management (HIIM) and Long Term Care (LTC) Tracks to be held June 20, 21, and 22, 2018 at Resorts Casino Hotel on the Boardwalk in Atlantic City. We hope you join us for:
“The Magic of HIM, Transforming Health with Information”
Click here for Exhibitor Registration
NJHIMA would like to provide the following information about the exhibit hall and meeting program:
- The exhibit hall will open at 7:15 AM Thursday. Booth set up is scheduled for Wednesday, June 20 between 3:30 PM and 6:30 PM. All displays must be in place before Thursday morning.
- Registered exhibitors will receive a link to the Exhibitor Kit which contains shipping information and labels. Booth displays and boxes can be hand carried or wheeled in by exhibitors. All others must be shipped to Vista Convention Services.
- The Exhibit Hall floor plan has been designed to allow for high visibility for all exhibitors.
- Wireless internet access is available in the exhibit hall at no additional cost.
- NJHIMA Corporate Sponsors as well as Gold and Silver Booth Packages receive premier booth locations.
- NJHIMA booth packages allow for premier booth locations, designated sponsorship levels on printed material and exhibit hall entrance unit, and meal tickets.
- Meal tickets for Thursday’s seated Awards Luncheon, Thursday’s Beach Party at the Landshark Bar, and Friday’s brunch are included with all booth purchases. Please purchase tickets only if you require more tickets than what is included in the package.
- Also included in the booth package are: Thursday’s continental breakfast, morning and afternoon breaks and Friday’s continental breakfast of which will be held in the exhibit hall for attendees and exhibitors.
- Please make every effort to provide us with the names of your representatives by June 1st.
- The annual meeting program journal ads will be in color. Please refer to the Program Specs below for specific information.
- NJHIMA will schedule exhibit hall only time, an exhibitor game to encourage traffic in the exhibit hall
- We will again have the “Take a Chance Ticket Raffle” event. All attendees, including exhibitors can purchase raffle tickets. We will hold a Thursday and a Friday Ticket Raffle in the exhibit hall. This will allow Thursday and Friday attendees the opportunity to participate in the raffle.
- NJHIMA would appreciate your participation in the Take a Chance Ticket Raffle by donating an item of your choice. All proceeds will go to the Scholarship Fund.
- Exhibitor raffles will take place during brunch on Friday.
- We have eliminated the best booth contest however please feel free to participate in the theme.
- PLEASE REGISTER EARLY – There is a limited number of Gold and Silver Booth locations. NJHIMA cannot guarantee priority locations on late registrations.
- Please note, booth numbers will not be available immediately upon registration, you will be notified at a later date.
- NJHIMA will be taking photographs throughout the meeting which will be displayed in the Exhibit Hall and archived for display at future events. By attending the meeting, you give NJHIMA permission to use your image without any compensation or credit.
Thank you for your continued support of NJHIMA. We look forward to seeing you at Resorts in Atlantic City June 20, 21, 22, 2018!
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
CHANGES TO REGISTRATION
If you have already registered and need to make any changes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the links for: