Coding and Documentation Improvement Contract Consultants
CBIZ KA Consulting Services, LLC (CBIZ), a leader in providing customized financial solutions to healthcare providers, is expanding its credentialed staff to perform inpatient audits to support coding and DRG assignments based on clinical documentation.
CBIZ is seeking contract consultants that possess an understanding of Medicare principles of reimbursement, DRG assignment, clinical documentation, superior reasoning and analytical skills, strong presentation skills and a solid professional attitude.
- 5 years recent inpatient hospital coding in an acute care setting with RHIA/RHIT, CCS or CDIP/ACDIS,
- Broad knowledge of ICD-10-CM/PCS coding, DRGs and prospective payment systems,
- Knowledge and experience working with computer systems for coding,
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills,
- Ability to work independently,
- Consulting experience is a plus.
Interested parties should submit a resume with salary requirements.
CBIZ KA Consulting Services, LLC
50 Millstone Road, Building 400, Suite 1000
East Windsor, NJ 08520
An Equal Opportunity Employer
(5/11/18 - 8/11/18)